To be eligible for traffic
ticket dismissal, you must be able to answer "yes" to all of the following
If you are taking this course as a "Volunteer" and NOT for a ticket dismissal, please click here - Volunteer -
- I am not presently enrolled, nor
have I completed any other traffic class for dismissal of an Arizona ticket in
the last year (12 months). I understand that if I have any questions regarding the date
of a past violation, or past participation in this program, that a written
statement evidencing a search of my prior record must be obtained from the
traffic school to assure my eligibility for this program.
- My ticket did not result from an
accident involving death or a life-threatening or serious injury.
- I understand that a COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE HOLDER is only eligible if they were driving a vehicle requiring a class “D” or “M” license. The vehicle was not being used for commercial purposes, and meets defensive driving eligibility requirements for non-commercial drivers.
- I further agree that if I complete
the traffic school for my current ticket, and a subsequent record check reveals
that I did not comply with the requirements 1-8 listed here, that my traffic
ticket will not be dismissed and this matter must be handled directly with the court.
- If I have received more than one
violation, and was granted an extension of the court date by this school, I
understand that the extension covers only the violation for which I am now
attending school. All other violations must be handled with the court by the
original court date as written on the ticket by the officer.
- I will be able to complete this
class at least 7 days prior to my court date. (If not, please call our office
- The ticket is in my name. (For
photo radar tickets, the ticket must be in your name and you must be the person
in the photo.)
- If I am currently a minor or was a minor when I received the violation: I did receive permission from the court first before enrolling and attending a defensive driving class.
- I understand that if I'm not eligible to attend this course I must contact the court immediately and that not all fees paid are refundable.