To be eligible for traffic
ticket dismissal, you must be able to answer "yes" to all of the following
If you are taking this course as a "Volunteer" and NOT for a ticket dismissal, please click here - Volunteer -
- I am not presently enrolled, nor
have I completed any other traffic class for dismissal of an Arizona ticket in
the last year (12 months). I understand that if I have any questions regarding the date
of a past violation, or past participation in this program, that a written
statement evidencing a search of my prior record must be obtained from the
traffic school to assure my eligibility for this program.
- My ticket did not result from an
accident involving death or a life-threatening or serious injury.
- I understand that a commercial
driver license holder is not eligible for the defensive driving ticket dismissal
classes, whether or not the CDL holder was driving commercially or privately, if
the violation date occurred on or after 8/25/04. I do not hold a commercial
driver license. I also understand that if I am cited while driving a commercial vehicle and I do not hold a commercial driver's license I am not eligible to attend a defensive driving class.
- I further agree that if I complete
the traffic school for my current ticket, and a subsequent record check reveals
that I did not comply with the requirements 1-8 listed here, that my traffic
ticket will not be dismissed and this matter must be handled directly with the court.
- If I have received more than one
violation, and was granted an extension of the court date by this school, I
understand that the extension covers only the violation for which I am now
attending school. All other violations must be handled with the court by the
original court date as written on the ticket by the officer.
- I will be able to complete this
class at least 7 days prior to my court date. (If not, please call our office
- The ticket is in my name. (For
photo radar tickets, the ticket must be in your name and you must be the person
in the photo.)
- If I am currently a minor or was a minor when I received the violation: I did receive permission from the court first before enrolling and attending a defensive driving class.
- I understand that if I'm not eligible to attend this course I must contact the court immediately and that not all fees paid are refundable.